The whole world is now suffering from the COVID-19 pandemic. This is high time to start an online business. Today in this post, we will find the Benefits Of Online Business in COVID-19 Pandemic.
Amazon, Alibaba, Walmart, and eBay are the most famous player in this eCommerce game. They are rapidly expanding their business to cover-up the whole world of eCommerce.
But, they don’t have their own product. If you had ever purchased any products from Amazon or Alibaba, you may notice, they just re-sell products of their selected vendors through their online website. That means you can also start the same business without having your own products. If you do, then that will be your plus point for your online brand.
But, before diving into the article, we need to know how COVID-19 has accelerated the growth of an online business.
How Covid-19 Has Accelerated The Growth of An Online Business?
Can you remember, in March 2020, much of the world went into lockdown? At that time, govt. forced many businesses to temporarily shut down. But nowadays, some of these are allowed to reopen. But, they have some restrictions enforcing social distancing, wearing of masks, and limits on customers density at a time. So, it’s becoming too much harder to run a physical store with all these restrictions.
At the same time, peoples are looking for their products online. Because, purchasing a product from online shops have some extra facilities like saving time, being safe, home delivery and many more. eCommerce giants like Amazon and Alibaba are still growing their business and selling goods with open arms. They didn’t lose their customers, but they gained their customers.
This is how COVID-19 has accelerated the growth of an online business.
Reasons Behind Success Of Online Business During COVID-19 Pandemic
Now we are going to look at some of the main reasons that customers are likely to continue more and more online shopping.
- Trying to maintain social distance: After a long time, some country’s allowed their citizens to be outside of their homes. But the citizens are still afraid of being affected by COVID-19. These fears aren’t going to disappear overnight. Many of them still prefer online shopping.
- Rapid Usage Of Mobile Devices: As per a Google survey, 68% of online store website visitors are mobile users. The mobile device is easy to carry and also helpful in many ways. Using a mobile device, peoples can order any products online easily.
Social Media Activities During COVID-19 Pandemic
Social media is the best way to connect with customers. All you need to do, try your best for better engagement.
- Build Engagement With Your Followers: Try your best to stay connected to your followers. Always answer questions and comments. If you want, you can also hire someone else.
- Run Social Media Ads: Promote your products to your targeted audiences. Social media ads can be a great tool for your startup.
- Use Pinterest: Use this social media platform to promote your products organically. Pinterest is one of the best options as many users come to this site to browse for inspiration. You can build traffic organically with pins and boards as well as by advertising on Pinterest.